- Turnip –Butternut Squash Soup w/ vanilla, pumpkin spice, chestnut and cardamom
- Arugula-Spinach Salad w/ hummus, Castelvetrano olives, pickled peppers, radish and roasted lemon vinaigrette
- Black Bean & Lentil Cakes w/ avocado, cumin spiced collard greens, tortillas and mango-ginger sauce
- Broccolini w/ assorted mushrooms, puffed rice and maple-thyme jus
- Dessert: Chocolate-Hazelnut Butter Torte w/ Coconut Mousse, "Milk" Chocolate Vegan Gelato and Whipped Passion Fruit
The event, "Vegan Ooh La La," is being held in conjunction with the Great American Meat-Out, enabling participants to discover the amazing variety of delicious foods that are healthy for the planet, healthy for people, and involve no suffering by our fellow beings.
The Summit is located on the second floor of the ATLC building at Cincinnati State's main campus, 3520 Central Parkway, Clifton. Paid reservations are due by March 10. For more information or to reserve your spot, call 513-929-2500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Checks should be made payable to VeganEarth and can be mailed to: 2310 Williamsburg Drive, suite B, Cincinnati OH 45225.