I'm pleased to hear that there will be a second annual Eat Local for the Globe event. It is scheduled for Thursday, June 9 from 6 PM - 10 PM. The event will be held at Findlay Market and all proceeds benefit the Findlay Market Fund. It's a fun event supporting a good cause. Hope to see you there!
The event includes:
- Dinner by the bite prepared by Findlay Market's own talented chefs from Fresh Table, Skirtz & Johnston, Bouchard's, Gramma Debbie's Kitchen, and Pho Lang Thang
- Dessert provided by Dojo Gelato and Taste of Belgium
- Regional wines from Harmony Hill and more
- Variety of Christian Moerlein beers
- Craft cocktails prepared by Molly Wellman using regionally-produced spirits
- Music provided by WNKU's popular "Mr. Rhythm Man"
- Raffle items
- Complementary event poster
- An opportunity to tour the Findlay Market District and hear about plans for its ongoing revitalization